How To Apply
MEXICAN AMERICAN OPPORTUNITY FOUNDATION
401 N. Garfield Avenue
Montebello, Ca 90640
Interested candidates may apply in person, via e-mail or via U.S. postal mail. Send your completed employment application to the above address, attention MAOF HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.
In order for your application to be accepted, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- College Transcripts are REQUIRED when applying for the MAOF Head Start, Child Care and Pre-School programs,
- Degree along with college transcripts REQUIRED for any positions that require a BA or higher degree,
- When applying for positions of Associate Teacher, Teacher, Head Teacher or Site Supervisor a copy of the Permit from the California Commission of Teacher Credentialing is REQUIRED,
- When applying for positions that do not require transcripts or degrees a High School diploma or equivalency REQUIRED,
- Updated resume REQUIRED for all positions,
- 2 letters of PROFESSIONAL recommendation REQUIRED for all positions.
Minimum qualifications must-be-met by the close of filing date.
MAOF is committed to a diverse workforce. As part of this commitment, MAOF provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protected status.