Closing Date: Open until Filled
Customer service, manage in-coming calls, coordinating client traffic, organizing and entering all incoming work, heavy filing, staff assistance as needed, ability to problem solve, data entry, child care determination of services, assessing client special needs and ability to refer clients to needed programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- AA degree or higher preferred.
- Five (5) years in customer service experience.
- English/Spanish and/or Chinese/English and the Chinese/English is preferred.
- Ability to perform complex program requirements.
- Strong organizational, analytic and administrative skills.
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- Special Qualifications
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual required.
To Apply Download an Employment Application and submit with a resume to:
Email email@example.com For more information about MAOF, please visit our Human Resource Department located at 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA. 90640. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
It is the MAOF’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees, without regard to race, color, religion (including dress and grooming practices), national origin, sex (including breast feeding and conditions relating to breast feeding and childbirth)gender, gender identity and expression, age (except where gender or age is a bona-fide occupational qualification, as defined by law), ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, status as a Vietnam-era veteran or qualified disabled veteran, or physical or mental disability or medical condition (as defined under state or federal employment laws) (except when the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and when the individual cannot be reasonably accommodated) ), genetic characteristics, genetic information, and any other characteristic or practice which is protected by law.