Title: Support Staff
Program: CalWORK’s Program, (Monterey County)
Salary Range: $12.87
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Support Staff is responsible to provide administrative and clerical assistance to the main office, perform day-to-day operational task including, but not limited to; answering telephones, paper case filing, conducting follow-up telephone calls, faxing, mailing, data input and assist with the walk-participants and/or providers.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills. Proper phone etiquette
- Valid California Driver License, and proper automobile insurance.
- Ability to work variable days and hours.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
- Provide clerical support within the department. Trips to the post office.
- Provide assistance to all clients with the department
- Answer incoming calls promptly with proper phone etiquette, relay messages
- Input all pertinent data on participants, children and provider in the SMP & CEL database system
- Request provider documentation for licensed and licensed-exempt providers
- Provide coverage for the Switchboard Operator/Receptionist upon requires
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attends staff meetings, workshops, and conferences, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Quail Run Office located at 11 Quail Run Circle, Suite 101, Salinas CA, 93907 Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.