Salary: $16.00 per hour
A staff person who instructs children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth. Plans individual and group activities to stimulate learning, according to the developmental stages of the children.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Twenty Four (24) units in Early Childhood Development.
- Must posses a Teacher Center Permit
- Minimum of 1 year paid experience working with pre-school children ages 3-5.
- Required to have transportation, valid driver’s license and proper auto insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
Mail/In-Person 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA 90640
Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.