Salary: $14.05 per hour
Assist in the teaching of Head Start/State Preschool children. Provide basic instruction and supervision to the children in a classroom setting. Implement lesson plan activities as directed by teacher. Assist teaching staff in maintaining safety standards and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Twelve (12) units in Early Childhood Development.
- Minimum of 1 year paid experience working with pre-school children ages 3-5.
- Required to have transportation, valid driver’s license and proper auto insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
Download an Employment Application and submit with a resume to:
Mail/In-Person 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA 90640
Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.