Title: Program Assistant
Program: Stage 1 CalWORK’s, (LA County)
Salary Range: $15.00
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
To assist the Program Director as needed in coordinating events for the department, maintaining the file archives and assist with all department needs. Process presumptive eligibility for clients, prepare for audits and operate LRS County Systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- AA degree required or five (5) year experience working in an office setting similar to the work performed in Stage 1.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Bi-lingual Chinese or Spanish/English preferred,;
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word,
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential matters,
- Must possess own vehicle at all times, a valid California Driver’s License and appropriate automobile insurance.
- Must meet State health requirements: Must submit to a pre-employment physical examination and Tuberculosis (TB) clearance at the time of employment.
- Criminal Records (e.g. Livescan Fingerprinting), Child Abuse Index, Sexual Offender Registry. Must be finger printed and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit MAOF 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA 90640. Faxed Resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.