Title:Social Services Associate
Program: Pre-School (Kern County)
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
To insure that necessary supportive service documentation is maintained in each child’s file in an orderly, correct and complete manner; and to aide in the provision of social services necessary to permit parents and children to benefit from and to be able to continue participation in the child care program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of (1) year completed college related courses.
- 6 units in ECE/CD required.
- Knowledgeable in Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess own vehicle, valid California Driver’s License and current auto insurance.
- Knowledgeable in Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles at the time of employment, annual requirement thereafter.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit To apply for these positions please visit our website at www.maof.org or visit our La Escuelita ELC school located at 1619 Main Street, Delano, CA. 93215. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.