Title: Site Supervisor
Program: Child Care Program (Los Angeles County)
Salary Range: DOE
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Supervise and operate a pre-school or a childcare and development center insuring that a quality program which meets contractual and MAOF standards and requirements, is provided.
- Associates/Bachelor’s or advanced degree in early childhood education or child development: or an
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 24 Early Childhood Education coursework unit’s equivalent to a major relating to early childhood education.
- Valid Site Supervisor Permit from the CA Commission of Teacher Credential.
- Must have Infant and Toddler units.
- Minimum of one (1) year direct experience working with young children, 3-5 years’
experience working in a pre-school/child care setting.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively more responsible management experience.
- Knowledge of Child Care Licensing Regulations and best practices related to early childhood education.
- Must meet State health requirements: Must submit to a pre-employment physical examination and Tuberculosis (TB) clearance at the time of employment, to be renewed every four years.
- Must submit to a flu vaccine once a year.
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles, at the time of employment.
Criminal Records (e.g. Livescan Fingerprinting), Child Abuse Index, Sexual Offender Registry. Must be finger printed and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resource Department located at 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA. 90640.. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.