Title: Senior Care/Case Worker
Program: (LA County)
Salary Range: $12.50
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Senior Care/Case Worker is responsible to provide professional social services work to each senior of the senior services program. Senior Care/Caseworker will evaluate and assess needs; develop, maintain and monitor client service and care plans; coordinate nutrition and support services program; and monitor placement and services provided. The Senior Care/Case Worker may exercise supervision of the Care/Case Worker.
- Bachelor’s Degree in gerontology, psychology, social science or related field OR a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- Minimum of three (3) year work experience in the provision of social services to the elderly.
- Ability to work with people on a one-to-one basis.
- Establish a working relationship with client to seek positive resolutions to their specific needs.
- Ability to work independently and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, excel, power point and word required.
Flexible work hours; requires some weekend work.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit MAOF 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA 90640. Faxed Resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.