Title: Program Assistant/Floater
Program: MAOF Senior Services Program
Salary Range: $12.73
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Part Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Assist to deliver meals to seniors on a daily basis in the MAOF designated areas, as assigned; will be required to float and provide coverage at designated dining sites and assist with the preparation of the site for meal service. Will be required to do program outreach and maintain participants advised of services and program; and will maintain program participants enrolled, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working as a driver or with senior citizens preferred.
- Experience working with the senior population is highly desirable.
- Must enjoy working with elders. Knowledge of GPS and area helpful, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to pass Food Handler Certificate.
- Must provide a current DMV printout and must be submitted with employment application.
- Ability to speak read and write English well enough to understand and be understood by others.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resources Office at 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA. 90640. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.