Title: Professional Development/Evaluator Specialist
Program: (LA County)
Salary Range: $19.00
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Under minimum supervision, will provide coaching, training, resources, mentoring and monitoring to the Network Contract Family Child Care Providers to ensure best practices in early childhood and compliance with Federal, State Regulations. Will be responsible for supporting the planning, implementation and assessment of education services that build on a child and family’s strength and support school readiness and child/family outcomes.
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field.
- Must possess a Teacher Permit or higher from the California Commission of Teacher
- Must have knowledge of Family Child Care Environmental Scale (FCCERS) and Desired
Result Development Profile (DRDP).
- Minimum five (5) years of working with children in a child care center/classroom environment.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess own automobile at all times, automobile insurance and a current California
- Ability to multi task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
- Must meet State health requirements: Must submit to a pre-employment physical examination and Tuberculosis (TB) clearance at the time of employment, to be renewed every four years.
- Must submit to a flu vaccine once a year.
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Mandatory First Aid and CPR Pediatric training certificate, which employee is responsible to maintain, as a condition of employment for the duration of their employment in this position.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit MAOF 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA 90640. Faxed Resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.