The salary range for this position is: DOE
Closing Date: Open until filled
Coordinates procurement activities, obtaining bids, preparing contracts & responding to vendor inquiries. Responsible for receiving, managing and purchasing operational inventory for MAOF. Procurement Coordinator will maintain accurate inventories, track inventory usage and will seek new ways to streamline the process. Responsible to purchase day to day and recurring items (ex. office supplies, janitorial supplies, maintenance tools, etc.) using the appropriate procurement processes. MAOF’s Procurement Coordinator will maintain open lines of communication with management, in addition to outside vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Engineering Sciences or any related filed or in lieu of this two to three years’ experience in purchasing in a large organization
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management, organizational, and planning skills
- Must be of good moral character and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in the workplace.
- Highly computer literate with solid exposure in purchasing-related software programs or accounting computer programs.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resource Department located at 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA. 90640. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.