The California ECE Workforce Registry is a state, regional and local collaboration designed to track and promote the education, training and experience of the early care and education workforce for the purpose of improving professionalism and workforce quality to positively impact children. There are many benefits to being a member of the Registry. Registry participants can:
· Build a professional profile that can be securely accessed and updated anytime.
· Electronically store education, training, employment and professional growth accomplishments, including transcripts, permits and other pertinent documents.
· Search for jobs.
· Search and sign up for trainings.
· Create a resume and share professional qualifications.
· Be recognized as an Early Care Education professional.
· Use Registry ID on Registry Membership Card when signing into trainings and submitting education and training data to ensure that the information is quickly attached to your profile.
At this time, there is no cost for participants to join the Registry. Registration fees are currently covered by First 5 Los Angeles and the San Francisco Office of Early Care and Education. To join, please go the Registry’s website at: www.caregistry.org and click the RED “Register Now” link.