Salary: $10.00 per hour
Job Summary The Custodial is responsible for performing custodial duties, minor maintenance and other miscellaneous duties in order to ensure that buildings and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment.
- Ability to read and understand labels and instructions, particularly on the use and application of cleaning chemicals and products.
- Must have a year of custodial experience.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must have negative tuberculin test or X-rays.
- Physical and mental fitness to engage in custodial work.
- Must be fingerprinted and receive clearance from DOJ and FBI.
- Ability to work with people harmoniously.
- Must have own transportation, a valid California Driver’s License and required Automobile insurance.
- Spanish/English preferred.
To Apply Download an Employment Application and submit with a resume to: Email email@example.com
Mail/In-Person 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA 90640
Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.