Part-Time (28 hours)
Salary: $9.93 per hour
To plan and prepare meals for the children, as stated in the Child Care/Pre-school nutrition guidelines.
- Fluent English/Spanish preferred
- Love of children and ability to work with people harmoniously.
- Plan well with minimum supervision.
- Negative T.B. test or X-rays.
- Must possess automobile, drivers license and auto insurance.
- Must be fingerprinted (State law) and cleared.
- Will prepare snacks.
- Prepares nutrition reports on a monthly basis.
- Maintain inventory of food and kitchen supplies, and as assigned, makes timely requests for order, reorder of food and supplies.
- Retrieves, washes, and disinfects dishes, utensils, and other items used in serving and preparing food.
- Keeps kitchen in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Attends child care classes or seminars conducted at MAOF or elsewhere as assigned and necessary to have effective nutrition activities and career advancement.
- Performs other light housekeeping as required.
- Assists in classroom activities as assigned by Center Supervisor
- As assigned, carries out any other activities necessary for the proper implementation of MAOF’s programs.
Open until filled.
Download an Employment Application and submit with a resume to:
Human Resource Department
401 N. Garfield Ave.
Montebello, CA. 90640
Mexican American Opportunity Foundation
410 Chana Drive
Delano, CA 93216