Title: Home Delivery Meal Coordinator
Program: MAOF Senior Services Program
Salary Range: $12.50
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time – Temporary
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Responsible to provide professional social services work to each senior of the senior services program. Will evaluate and assess needs; develop, maintain and monitor client service and care plans; coordinate nutrition and support services program; and monitor placement and services provided. Will be required to drive and cover shifts, as assigned. May exercise supervision of the food delivery driver, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in gerontology, psychology, social science or related field preferred OR a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- Minimum of three (3) year work experience in the provision of social services to the elderly.
- Ability to work with people on a one-to-one basis.
- Establish a working relationship with client to seek positive resolutions to their specific needs.
- Ability to work independently and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, excel, power point and word required.
- Flexible work hours; requires some weekend work.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resources Office at 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA. 90640. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.