Title: Accountant I
Program: Early Head Start (Los Angeles County)
Salary Range: $23.15 per hour
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Under the supervision of the Fiscal Officer I, performs basic professional and technical accounting work, including the preparation and reconciliation of accounting statements, and updating of financial records; performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- One (1) Year of general professional and technical accounting experience is required
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Computer literate (proficient in Word, Excel, MIP Programs);
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task;
- Proficient in reading, writing, and understanding work related material and make arithmetic computations rapidly and accurately.
- Must meet State health requirements: Must submit to a pre-employment physical examination and Tuberculosis (TB) clearance at the time of employment, to be renewed every four years.
- Criminal Records (e.g. Livescan Fingerprinting), Child Abuse Index, Sexual Offender Registry. Must be finger printed and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Educational transcripts are required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resource Department located at 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA. 90640. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.