Salary: $20.46 per hour
Closing Date: Open until filled
Instruction of children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth. Plans individual and group activities to stimulate learning, according to the developmental stages of the children.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A BA degree in a subject matter related to early childhood education and/or child development from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a California Child Development Teacher Center Permit.
- Minimum of 2 years paid experience working with pre-school children ages 3-5.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles at the time of employment, annual requirement thereafter.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Mandatory CPR and Basic First Aid certificate, which employee is responsible to maintain, as a condition of employment for the duration of their employment in this position.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resource Department located at 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA. 90640.. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.