Salary: $14.84 per hour
Closing Date: Open until filled
Assists in the instruction of children in activities design to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth. Assists on the planning of individual and group activities and stimulates learning according to the ages of the children.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Enrolled in a program leading to an AA or BA degree from an accredited College or University and (24) units in Early Childhood.
- A Child Development Associate Teacher Permit required.
- Minimum of 1 year paid experience working with pre-school children ages 3-5.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles at the time of employment, annual requirement thereafter.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resource Department located at 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA. 90640. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.