Title: Nutrition Aide II
Program: Head Start, (LA County)
Salary Range: $12.75
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Part Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The Nutrition Aide II demonstrates understanding by implementing all health, safety, and sanitation codes at all times. Retrieves, washes, and sanitizes dishes, bowls, and serving utensils daily in accordance with safety and sanitation polies. Sets up food items in preparation for lunch service and prepares hot and cold snacks daily.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English to the degree require to perform the job.
- Prior job experience as Food Service Worker, preferably at a health related or public facility is highly desirable.
- Basic mathematical calculations and draw logical conclusions;
- Plan well with a minimum of supervision; Current ServSafe Certification preferred
- Must possess own vehicle at all times, a valid California Driver’s License and appropriate automobile insurance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles at the time of employment, annual requirement thereafter.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit MAOF 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA 90640. Faxed Resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.