Title: Service Associate
Program: Head Start Family (Los Angeles County)
Salary Range: $16.38
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The FSA (Family Service Associate) links families with services that are needed; Supports family independence and competency, allowing them the choice of participation and decision making; Enroll and recruit families is an essential; Clerical work required.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Associate Degree in social work or related field or Family Development Credential;
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ work experience working with low-income families is required;
- Experience in a pre-school environment is preferred;
- Must be computer literate in office software (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc);
- Accuracy of spelling English language usage and arithmetical computations.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resource Department located at 401 N. Garfield Ave., Montebello, CA. 90640.. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.