Title: Family Service Associate
Program: Head Start, (LA County)
Salary Range: $16.38
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The FSA (Family Service Associate) links families with services that are needed; Supports family independence and competency, allowing them the choice of participation and decision making; Enroll and recruit families is an essential; Clerical work required.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Associate Degree in social work or related field or Family Development Credential;
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ work experience working with low-income families is required;
- Experience in a pre-school environment is preferred;
- Must be computer literate in office software (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc);
- Accuracy of spelling English language usage and arithmetical computations.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit MAOF 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA 90640. Faxed Resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.