Title: Driver II Prop A
Program: MAOF Senior Services Program
Salary Range: $12.00
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Transport frail and disabled Senior Citizens to Medical Appointments, grocery, social services agencies, Nutrition sites, and other sites as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Class B California Driver License.
- Experience working with the senior population is highly desirable.
- Ability to speak read and write English well enough to understand and be understood by others.
- Must possess a Post process permit with the City of Los Angeles Department of Transportation.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Quail Run Office located at 11 Quail Run Circle, Suite 101, Salinas, CA. 93907. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.