Program: Home Delivered Meals Program (Los Angeles County)
Salary Range: $12.73
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Part Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Is responsible for maintaining meals in insulated carriers at all times and to have cold items packed in ice to maintain proper holding temperatures; will deliver meals within the two-hour holding period to the seniors. Must be courteous, patient, and conscientious in all dealing with program participants.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid California Class C Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Experience working as a driver or with senior citizens preferred.
- Experience working with the senior population is highly desirable.
- Must possess a Post process permit with the City of Los Angeles Department of Transportation
- Must provide a current DMV printout and must be submitted with employment application.
- Ability to speak read and write English well enough to understand and be understood by others.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- ilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Human Resources Office at 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA. 90640. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.