Title: Driver Food Delivery
Program: Senior Services Program, (LA County)
Salary Range: $12.50
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Deliver meals to seniors on a daily basis in the MAOF designated areas, as assigned; will be required to float and provide coverage at designated sites; assist with the packaging of home delivered meals; review route sheets daily for changes; cleaning of equipment (coolers and bags) attend and participate in monthly meetings; in-service trainings and other agency meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working as a driver or with senior citizens preferred.
- Experience working with the senior population is highly desirable.
- Must enjoy working with elders. Knowledge of GPS and area helpful, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must provide a current DMV printout and must be submitted with employment application.
- Ability to speak read and write English well enough to understand and be understood by others.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit MAOF 401 N. Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA 90640. Faxed Resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.