Program: MAOF Child Development Center
Salary Range: $10.52 per hour
Openings: 1 Position
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
To maintain the Child Care, Pre-school and Development Program’s center facilities, offices, grounds, equipment, and storage rooms in good repair, order and cleanliness.
- Physical and Mental fitness to engage in custodial work.
- Ability to speak, read and write English well enough to understand and be understood by others.
- Sincere commitment to providing services to children and the community.
- Ability to assess and respond quickly to varied situations.
- Must meet State health requirements: Must submit to a pre-employment physical examination and Tuberculosis (TB) clearance at the time of employment, to be renewed every four years.
- Must submit to a flu vaccine once a year.
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis and measles, at the time of employment.
- Criminal Records (e.g. Livescan Fingerprinting), Child Abuse Index, Sexual Offender Registry. Must be finger printed and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Bakersfield located at 715 E. California, Bakersfield, CA. 93307. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.