Title: Associate Teacher
Salary Range: $13.66
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
To provide direct care, guidance and instruction to the children of the MAOF Pre-school/Child Care Program and to thereby insure a quality program which can be expected to promote the positive physical, mental, emotional, and social development of the child in a pleasant and rewarding learning atmosphere.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess an Associate Teacher Permit or higher from the Commission of Teacher Credentialing.
- Must have (3) three infant units.
- Minimum one (1) year of successful classroom experience.
- Sincere commitment to providing services to children and the community.
- Able to work cooperatively with all program staff, as well as diverse ethnic, socioeconomic, religious and cultural groups.
- Fluent English/Spanish preferred.
- Must meet State health requirements and must pass pre-employment Health Screening, T.B. Test and Drug Screening
- Must provide vaccination records for influenza, pertussis, and measles at the time of employment, annual requirement thereafter.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Department of justice (DOJ). Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the DOJ.
- Mandatory First Aid and CPR certificate, responsible to maintain, to be renewed every year.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred.
For more information about MAOF, please our website at www.maof.org or visit our Quail Run Office located at 11 Quail Run Circle, Suite 101, Salinas, CA. 93907. Faxed resumes and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.